Prepare for that new roof
1. The roofing contractors at RA Woodall Roofing. recommend that the home owners do the following prior to having your new roof installed.
2. Remove framed art from the walls. Anything that could fall off the wall from the vibration created by our nail guns.
3. Cover anything in the attic that dust could effect.
4. Water flowers and plants near the house. RA Woodall will be covering plants near the house to protect them from anything that could fall off the roof.
5. Move your cars from the driveway.
6. Provide plenty of snacks to the crew (Just Kidding)
7. Make sure stored items in the attic are protected from dust
Roofing Contractor Serving The Williamsburg VA Area
R.A. Woodall & Son Contracting Inc. is a fully licensed and Insured Class A Roofing Contractor. We provide both Residential and Commercial customers, our experienced team of roofers provide a wide range of home improvement and construction services. In addition to roofing we also do siding, replacement windows, general contracting and more! We are locally owned and have been in business for over 26 years, so you can trust our reputable experts to get the job done right the first time, no matter how small or large your roofing or construction project.
Storm Damage Repair