- Free Roof Inspections & Estimates
Worn, cracked, curled or missing shingles or tiles and much more!
Don’t make an important judgment about the condition of your home’s roof without first consulting with the professional roofers at R.A. Woodall Roofing. Experts agree that you should have your roof inspection by a qualified roofing contractor at least every 3-5 years. Call R.A. Woodall & Son Roofing immediately to determine if your roof needs an emergency repairs, a major leak, or penetration or structural damage. We are a Class A Roofing Contractor serving; Williamsburg, James City County, York County, Newport News, Yorktown, Seaford, Grafton, New Kent County, Charles City, Poquoson, Toano, Lanexa, Hampton Roads. Call 757-220-6299 for a free roof inspection and cost estimate.
Our Inspection Includes
When we conduct a roof inspection, we use the following checklist to look for the following signs that a roof needs to be replaced. One or more of these signs usually indicates a problem:
• Worn, cracked, curled or missing shingles or tiles
• Excessive rust on a metal roof
• Streaks or stains along the home’s exterior walls
• Excessive mold or moss growth on the roof surface
• Loose or missing flashing around vents and chimneys
• Loose or hanging gutters
• Staining of rafters in attic space
• Sagging or staining on underside of roof decking